Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Introduction!

Hello! So, I think it’s time to introduce the other half of Fire Inspired! My name is Rick, and I am the Father of the father/daughter art experience!
I am an Artisan and was convinced by Rowen to come into this for fun! I figured it would be good to share the results of some of the skills I have learned over the years with others.
I am a long-time participant in the Society for Creative Anachronism, and through that participation, have learned to do many things over the years. Hand made jewelry design, chainmaille jewelry, Norse wire-weaving, some woodworking, a little woodcarving now and then, and have even tried my hand at lamp worked beads! I willingly teach everything I have learned to the best of my ability, and am very happy when my students surpass my skills!
Watch over the coming weeks, examples of my work will be posted here to the site, and similar works are available on a commission basis.
Thank you for your interest in our efforts!
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment