Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas and Weekly Workings

The results of Christmas are in!

Made for my Uncle out of the great wire kumihimo:


A lanyard made out of the wire kumihimo. Many of you will remember this from my post a couple weeks back. A similar work would cost about $25


For my Aunt, Cousin, and 2 friends:



 
 Chain and lampwork bead necklaces. I borrowed the idea from a friend of mine and the necklaces are now for sale on here ^^

These cost for 3 beads  $23.50
or for 5 beads $33.50

The last two weeks or so I've been working on new lampwork beads:


 For the SCA folks out there these were given to the Princesses of An Tir at 12th Night.
 All of these beads are examples of what I can do, Most of these are what I would consider regular size beads.












 Above is another example of a chain necklace. This one was done as a gift. Similar are available for purchase.

Last night I completed about 5 more, they will be going towards a full necklace.

For insider pictures on things in progress like our new page on facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/FireInspiredCreations

Thanks all!
Rowen Prowett
Founder, Fire Inspired

1 comment:

  1. These were beautiful. You need to replace the other pictures of the for sale beads with some of these beads. These are much prettier.

    ReplyDelete