Monday, February 4, 2013

Updates, Weekly Workings

Hello all! Sorry its been a bit since I've posted. Been trying to adjust to a new term of school and such. But never fear I have been a busy little worker-artisian!

I have finished up an example of what I  can do with the wire kumihimo weave:

This is a choker and earrings that are made out of the wire Kumihimo weave I posted a few weeks ago. I find that it makes some lovely jewelry. This piece I made as a personal piece with a pendant given to me years ago. I can make these using a pendant provided as a focal point or a custom lampwork bead.












I finished up a commission for Liz Holmes:

This is one of the Celtic Star sets that you've been seeing on here. This is fully customized colors and stars. This particular one is a 20 inch long black and green necklace with matching earrings.

Finished up 2 sets of loop earrings that will be under our "For Sale" tab at the top of the page.

This pair is in a green and purple spiral weave. I did another in a green and black spiral weave. Both are for sale currently one of a kind earrings that anyone would want to own! They're available for custom order in your own favorite colors as well! Just send us an email to specify what colors you want.








I've also been doing some bead work. Been on the torch quite a bit the last week. No pics for here just yet but I'm loving the results.There will be some sneak peak pictures on the facebook page at Fire Inspired Creations!

I've been on a bit of a crafty spree lately >.<

Rowen Prowett
Founder

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The necklace and earrings for Liz turned out great! I like the little celtic stars. ;D
    That agate pendant does look better on the woven wire than on anything else it's been put on. Nice creative eye.

    ReplyDelete