Monday, November 19, 2012

Introducing Rowen:

Hi everyone! I figured it was about time to introduce myself. My name is Rowen, I'm the co-creator of Fire Inspired and I'm the daughter of the father/daughter art experience.

I am an artisan and the main driving force behind the actions of Fire Inspired. Currently I am a student and hoping to find some income to support myself getting through school.

I am a lamp-worker; Lamp-working is the art of creating hand-made glass beads on a torch. I've been lamp-working for several years now. It was introduced to me through a family friend and both my mother and I have run with the craft.

I design hand made jewelry, up to this point primarily for Christmas presents for relatives and friends :3 Off center and a-symmetrical jewelry pieces are my absolute favorites! 

I am fond of photography and have an eye for scenic shots and for portraits. I've finished one series up until now. Its a rather personal series and is about being trapped in various aspects of life. It's also available for purchase through Fire Inspired.

Hopefully I'll be able to post more as the days go by ^^ Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

2 comments: